AZAR - Random Video Chat
An app in which users can chat with random people
- Category Social
- Program license Free
- Version 3.11.5-arm
- Size 36 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Mature 17+
- Package name com.azarlive.android
Research & Product Development Center, Hyperconnect inc. Asia Division, 14, Teheran-ro 63,Gangnamgu,Seoul,Korea
The AZAR - Random Video Chat app lets you video chat with people from around the world.
AZAR - Random Video Chat is an interesting Android app that lets you connect with other users around the world. How enjoyable AZAR is for you will depend a lot on your personality. If you’re outgoing and enjoy taking social chances, the app can certainly be a lot of fun. If you make a connection, you can friend the other person, and the service may be at its best when you check in with friends on a regular basis. Building a relationship this way with someone on the other side of the world is rewarding.
The app lets you search by gender. You can also search by region and language. This is nice if you want to meet people on another continent but want to ensure you speak their language. The app also supports the effects most modern video chat programs do. This includes filters, costumes, stickers, acticons and so forth. These aren’t just for fun but also a great way to break the ice after being introduced to a new person.
There are no issues with the app itself, but there are certainly concerns to be aware of with the app. Since you’re being randomly assigned people to video chat with, there’s no telling what you’ll get. User experience will vary. Another issue is that you have to use in-app currency to chat, set gender and so forth, and the app is tailored to make you want to pay for them.
- Available in more than 130 countries
- Supports 19 languages
- Set gender, region and other preferences
- User experience may vary
* Updated functions:
- Able to invite friends through Facebook
- Video call quality
* Bugs fixed:
- Other bugs
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.